Anyway, after many, many alterations, trying out this & that, this is what I came up with. It was supposed to be SC102 but it was just NOT working. Does this happen to anyone else or am I the only one??? I used my new Simply Said stamp set from the Mini Catalogue. I also got out my new Word Window punch - I was having a bit of a duh moment and was trying to trim a piece of cardstock to fit the sentiment when I remembered I got this punch for this VERY reason, LOL. It's hard to tell in the picture but the flowers in the main image are covered with Dazzling Diamonds glitter to give them a bit of sparkle! I also sponged ink on the edges of the main image & the sentiment, and the MM layer on the flower image got 'distressed' with the distressing tool from my new Cutter Kit, also found in the Mini Catalogue.
(As I'm typing this I've realised it DOES qualilfy for a SCS Challenge, Limited Supply Challenge LSC97 (yay) - for things you got in 06 and didn't use until 07 - I got the sponges I used for the sponging in 06!! - I know, it's a stretch)
Stamps: Simply Said (Mini Catalogue)
Cardstock: W/White, B/Black, Mellow Moss
Ink: B/Black and Mellow Moss Classic Ink, B/Black Marker
Accessories: Distressing Tool from Cutter Kit, Word Window Punch, Blender Pen, 2-Way Glue, DD Glitter, Black Gingham Ribbon, Foam mounting tape