Sunday, January 14, 2007

How time flies.......

I can't believe how fast this week has gone....I've been busy mounting my new SAB sets - Delight in Life and Happy Harmony, along with my 2nd order from our Mini - Simply Said. Will hopefully have some samples from those next week - gotta keep up with that resolution. This is what I created this week using Colour Challenge CC96 and Sketch Challenge SC72 using my Delight in Life set.

The background was stamped with the smaller flower using a Gable Green marker to ink the stamp. I also used Passion Pink and Lavender Lace markers to 'watercolour' the flowers. I did this by scribbling the marker on to a cd case and then used my blender pen to pick up the colour and colour the images. I LOVE my markers (I have them in all colours now - I had tried to make do without the soft subtles because I had that family in ink pads, but I just couldn't - I'm now concentrating on getting all the ink pads because I NEED them too! LOL)

Supplies:
Stamps: Delight in Life (SAB set)
Ink: Basic Black Classic, Pink Passion, Gable Green & Lavender Lace Markers
Cardstock: W/White, B/Black, Gable Green
Accessories: Blender Pen, Dimensionals

I also did a slightly different version for my MIL for her birthday, except hers got a bit of a glitter treatment on the middle flower. You can see them both, along with some others I've made in my SCS gallery on Monday.

In other exciting new, I've also put in my application for a Merchant Number which means I'll soon be able to accept credit cards - yay!

Also, don't forget our Mini catalogue finishes on January 31, 2006, so if there's something you want, make sure you don't miss out!!!



No comments: