Sunday, May 6, 2012

ColourQ 135

Hi

Back again this week for ColourQ challenge 135.  Aren't these colours sweet together?


When I saw them, I knew exactly what I was going to do.  Take a look



It hasn't turned out quite as cute as I imagined it in my head, but I'm pleased with it none the less.  I've had this set for awhile now but hadn't gotten around to using it.  The balloons were pretty easy to cut out, and the saffron one is popped up on a double layer of dimensionals.

Well, I'm off - it's been one of those days and I've still got 101 things to get done.

Thanks for visiting

Supplies Used:  All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:
Stamps:  Up, Up & Away
Ink:  So Saffron, Ruby Red, Pool Party, Early Espresso
Cardstock:  Whisper White, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Big Shot, In the Meadow Die (PTI)

8 comments:

Nikki Spencer said...

CAS perfection Jo, great colours!

Sylvia said...

What a fun card, Jo, I love your colorful balloons! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ and sharing your card.

Kara said...

totally adorable....i love it!! thanks for sharing it with us at the ColourQ!!

savvy teaching tips said...

What an adorable card. You really rocked the colour combo this week. Thanks for joining us this week at Colour Q. I hope you come play with us again!!

Anita Scroggins said...

I so love those balloon stamps! Great card, Thanks for playing along at ColourQ this week!!

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Jo :)

Ardyth said...

Love your espresso hills! I have to remember to try that!

Tracey McNeely said...

Gorgeous Lynn and congrats on being Courtier Jo!