Thursday, September 29, 2011

JAI 85 - Just Add Baby

OH MY GOODNESS, I was just preparing my post for tomorrow's Just Add Ink Challenge, and I've come across this, which I have totally forgotten about.  I started the post but never got around to finishing it. Oh dear, have a lot going on at the moment.  Sorry.

This week at Just Add Ink, Patrice challenged us to Just Add Baby.  I must admit that this week I have had so much going on and have felt so tired that I just didn't get around to creating something brand spanking new, so I have cheated just a little *blush*

The card that I have to show you today is the card I made for my friend Felicity's baby shower, but as I haven't shown it on my blog, I thought I would use it for this challenge


I stamped my Fox & Friends in Riding Hood Red, Baja Blue, So Saffron and Sahara Sand Craft Ink and embossed them using a clear pearl embossing powder that I've had in my stash for ages and absolutely love.  I love how it has given them a nice, soft feel.  The sentiment is from an old SAB set - one of my favourites.

I have embossed the front of the card using my Polka dots embossing folder on the 'wrong' side so the dots are debossed rather than embossed.

Supplies Used:  All Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted:
Stamps:  Fox & Friends, Congrats (retired)
Ink:  Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Sahara Sand Craft Ink
Card Stock:  Whisper White
Accessories:  Big Shot, Polka Dot embossing folder, Heat Gun, Corner Rounder (retired), dimensionals, Pearl Embossing Powder (from stash)

1 comment:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is just too cute. I love Fox and Friends.