Sunday, July 25, 2010

JAI #27 Sketch Challenge

This week over at Just Add Ink it's a sketch challenge.
I had lots of ideas for this great sketch - one kept sticking in my mind, however trying to get it to work took way more time than I would have liked.  In the end, after filing lots of stuff in the round file, this is what I came up with.



Supplies Used: Stampin' Up! unless noted otherwise
Stamps:  Turning a New Leaf, Take Three Trio - Spring (PaperTrey Ink)
Ink:  Versamark, Black Staz On
Cardstock:  Basic Grey, Urban Oasis DSP
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Corner Rounder, Black Brad, Black 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (PaperTrey Ink)

12 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Ooooooh very noice!!!

Jenny Hayward said...

Just stopped by your blog from JAI. I love what you have done with the sketch Jo. It is simple but so effective. TFS.
Jenny

Danielle Daws said...

Ooooh! That's so gorgeous!!

Chris said...

Gorgeous, Jo!

Shelley said...

Jo! I wish I would have thought of this...it's fan-tas-tic!

BTW-You left a comment for me using this same sketch. The answer is "yes" you were correct in guessing the Lattice die.

Unknown said...

That card is gorgeous, love that flower!

Christine Blain said...

Oh, Jo, this is SUBLIME!!! Love it!

Rachel said...

Beauitful card.
Rach:)

Sandy said...

Just gorgeous!!! So clever with the corner rounder use!! And congrats on your design team position! Thanks for your lovely comment!

Paula Dobson said...

Beautiful! Loving that flower !

KimB said...

This gorgeous Jo. The ruffly green flower and panels really pop off the grey background, and I love the leafy pattern on that too.

Kim

AJ said...

Love this to bits. You know it!! :D
"Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink." heehee