Thursday, May 10, 2007

A Bit of Housekeeping (only not in our house)

You may have noticed that I have updated my list of Blogs I Like. This is a listing of all those on my Google Reader. This is THE best thing since sliced bread and there's no way I could possibly read all of these blogs without it!

My partner was looking over my shoulder the other night whilst I was posting and asked how I came up with the name M.I.S.S. InkyFingers. I thought I'd explain it whilst I'm here. The M.I.S.S. is the name of my company that I established when becoming a SU demonstrator. It stands for Maximum Impact Stamping Supplies. At the time, I didn't realise the first letter of each word spelt MISS until my boss at my 'day job' pointed it out (I was pregnant, LOL). It was inspired by our dog Max, who does everything at maximum pace, speed and enthusiasm and I had come up with the corny line 'Create Maximum Impact with Stampin' Up! (I know, it's bad). The InkyFingers part, well that's kind of self explanatory - without fail - everytime I stamp, that what I end up with!

Anyway, that's it for tonight - The Amazing Race has started - can't wait to see who gets eliminated this week (I'm cheering for Oswald & Danny since Jill & her partner (forgot his name) got elminated almost the first week in)

1 comment:

Sam said...

Thanks heaps for the heads-up on Google Reader Jo. I did not know it existed....so I've just started setting it up. How cool!!!!